See More +
We only carry shoes that we stand by. Come on in and see our selection of See Kai Run shoes and the selection of gently loved shoes we carry. For activities such as soccer, ballet, and even tap.
See More +
We carry name brands in both new and gently loved clothing from ages 0-10! Spring and summer dresses for girls and awesome tees and shorts for boys. We are always getting the latest styles in every month for swimsuits and board shorts.
See More +
We carry an assortment of unique toys that are functional and durable as well as educational and tons of fun! Come get some new beach toys that have been kid tested and approved!
65°F / 78°F
65°F / 75°F
63°F / 71°F
We Proudly Carry
What Makes Us Special........
- New and Name Brand clothing at competitive prices.
- Always New Merchandise every month.
- Unique and Educational Toys for Birthday Presents.
- Newborn and Baby essentials and Unique Baby Shower Gifts.
- Adorable and Affordable quality clothing,shoes and accessories.
- Complimentary Gift Wrapping
Pride & Passion
- Always keeping up with the latest trends for kids.
- A friendly,helpful, and welcoming boutique for everyone to shop.
- Listening to our customers and continually educating ourselves within the industry.
- Being able to provide a reliable place for friends and families to network.
- Helping to shape the styles of generations to come.
- Turning our customers into friends.
Supporting Our Local Community
- Owner lives locally and is very active within the community.
- Supporter of our local community and local schools.
- Donates to a different charity each month including Rady Children's Hospital and Heavens Window. Helping children and families in our community.
- Supporter of other local businesses and we carry local merchandise in our boutique.
- Participant in many local events and fundraisers.
What Others Are Saying
"I visited Petite Street Boutique, just around the corner from my house, on opening day. I’ve already returned several times with my kids! The grand-opening party with the Easter Bunny was a huge hit. The store offers a nice selection of toys and clothing, with complimentary gift-wrapping, making it a convenient place to shop for presents (even last minute.) The back of the store boasts a play area with trains, kitchen, dolls, etc. so my two young kids are occupied while I am shopping - priceless. The owner Kimberly lives locally, loves kids and is super friendly & helpful. A delightful shopping experience!"
"I wore the tutu yesterday! I ran 7 miles in it. Didn't budge or irritate my arms while I ran. It is so light weight. I almost forgot I was wearing it. I convinced one friend to try it out. Thank you,"
"I am so thrilled to have such a wonderful Children's Boutique in my neighborhood! Kimberly has done an amazing job stocking her boutique with unique children's toys and clothes, including my favorite, the tutus! And the décor is very inviting and fun for the kids. When I took both of my kids (ages 3.5 and almost 1) to check out the store, I was surprised to see that there was also a great play area to occupy them while I looked around. If you're looking for a unique gift and fabulous customer service (for both parents and kids!), dash on over to Petite Street Children's Boutique. And you can feel extra good about shopping locally!"
"This store is great and has everything I need for gifts for family and friends. The owner provides amazing customer service in a personalized environment to ensure you are a satisfied customer. I would recommend this store to anyone!"
"We discovered the Petite Street Children's Boutique while vacationing in the quaint neighborhood of Pacific Beach, a gem of a suburb to San Diego. The intention was to find a couple beach toys for our 2 year old, but we quickly found ourselves enamored with the store and went back two more times. We found several adorable outfits for both our daughters that were simply must have's... ones we would not find anywhere else. When we asked our 2 year old if she liked her new "Surfer Baby" long sleeve she replied "Yeah...its stylish!" . 2 years old turning 25 next month... Most impressive to us...was the interaction we had with Kimberly . She is incredibly kind and generous...totally devoted to the cause. She's set her store up in a way that both the children and the parents feel relaxed and welcomed. This store is not just a way of getting by, but a reflection of her true passion in life. We are so very lucky that she shares her talent. We are fans for life...keep up the good work! "